Pay Per Click Management
When it comes to pay per click (PPC) campaigns, we know what works, and we know what doesn’t. There is second-guessing with us because we know how to run a successful campaign.
We practice a series of strategic Internet marketing techniques, including:
- Configuring PPC campaigns to target specific geographic locations.
- Geographic location targeting strategy and consulting.
- Research and analysis of relevant keywords, recommendations for optimal performance and minimal waste.
- Customizing landing pages and A/B split testing for maximum conversion rate.
- Optimizing for conversions. We monitor traffic to find any nuances or website glitches that may be turning away potential customers.
- Monitor for click fraud. This ensures that you’re not wasting your budget on fake clicks.
We have the technical skills needed to track where your sales are coming from. With our analytics tools, we can identify the placements and keywords that maximize your conversion rate.
Google accounts for almost two-thirds of all online searches in the United States, and Google users comprise almost 90% of all searches worldwide. That’s why when it comes to using a PPC advertising platform, Google AdWords is undoubtedly number one. With Google, your PPC ad is in a very prominent place for your searchers to find, and they provide excellent tools to help you test your keywords.
The race for success in AdWords has resulted in a very fierce competition for the most popular keywords, and this is just one of the reasons why you need a PPC expert to handle your AdWords campaign. High-volume keywords must be combined effectively with low volume keywords so that your PPC campaign becomes more effective while still keeping to your budget.
Bing Ads Management
Not everyone uses Google all the time, so why concentrate on just Google AdWords? The use of Bing has grown steadily over the last few years, and today about 20% of all searches are through Bing. Despite the dominance of Google, an estimated 3.3 billion organic searches each month come from Bing.
What that means is that there is a lot of potential here to tap new leads and conversions. This can prove advantageous for your business, especially when your competitors focus solely on Google AdWords.
Whether you want to use AdWords, Bing Ads, or both, make sure you have a PPC specialist by your side. Get in touch with us today so we can discuss the best strategies to use for your business.